During the holidays you see a lot of friends and family, which can mean many gifts to buy. Here are a few gift ideas that you can give to girlfriends, co-workers, sisters, or the hostess of a holiday party. I personally love them all and think they are so cute and most important inexpensive! My hubby and I celebrate Christmas with his family, and we do a Pollyanna, which is nice because you can focus your attention on one person. We always end up buying everyone something small, and these are similar things that I would give. One thing that find I helpful is, keeping one or two extra small gifts just in case you have a last-minute person show up. I hate not having something for everyone especially if they have gotten you something. I haven’t started my shopping because I tend to wait till Christmas is closer, but I do have an idea of what I want to give.
1. Chann Luu- Hermatite Wrap Bracelet- This bracelet is a little pricey, at $140.00, but anyone will love them. They come in dark green or grey and look great alone or stacked with more bracelets or a watch. Available at zappos.com
2. Hues and Brews Cupcakes 14 oz Mugs (Set of 4)- I absolutely love these coffee mugs! There’s nothing like waking up in the morning to this cup, it will put a smile on your face. This season the Keurig K Cups seems to be a popular gift and this would be a perfect add-on gift. These mugs would be a perfect gift for your child teacher or a co-worker. Available at distinctive-decor.com for $35.99
3. Estee Lauder Compact Holiday 2010 Collection Estee Lauder has been doing this holiday collection for years, but this years collection is beautiful. This season’s collection of exceptional new design showcases the unique beauty of nature, featuring animals and birds, such as rare jeweled sea turtle and precious blue birds. Six of the compacts contain Estee Lauder solid perfumes and the other six contain a translucent powder that works for any skin tone. No matter if the women you are shopping for love make up or not, I think anyone would love to have such a beautiful gift. Available at Estee Lauder counters prices starting at $49.00
4. Sigma Premium Travel Kit- Sigma make up brushes are such great quality, they are great for a girl just starting to use make up, or a professional to take them on-the-go. The brushes come in a super cute hot pink clutch that I wouldn’t mind using in place of a purse. The kit gives you 7 brushes a powder, tapered, large fluff, concealer, short shader, small eyeliner, and a blending brush. The quality of the brushes is not like any other travel kit, they are soft and don’t shed. I know a lot of people who compare them to MAC brushes only Sigma brushes are half the price. If you have someone on your list that travels or is on-the-go this will be a perfect way for them to pack less. Available here http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=37670 for $59.00
5. Kate Spade iPhone 4 Cover- This witty iPhone case is a hard case in a great green color. The back of the case has a rotary dial detail that’s sure to make you and your friends laugh. I think this is a perfect gift for a co-worker,Pollyanna gift, or even just for you. Available at KateSpade.com for $40.00
6. LUSH Gingerbread House Tin– Lush makes some of the most delicious handmade soaps and bath products. This gift set contains a holiday tin that holds the gingerbread house bubble bar, candy cane bubble bar, ciders bath bomb, and lil’ lush pud bath bomb. This is great way to introduce someone to LUSH products and have them experience how amazing they are. This gift can be given to your childs teacher, co-worker or friends, everyone will love them. I use LUSH products and absolutely love them! My skin always feels so good every time I get out of the shower or bath. Available at lushusa.com or any LUSH store for $28.95