Having a fresh manicure is something I think every girl loves. When I look down at my hands and see freshly painted nails it always puts a smile on my face. I love getting my nails done by the professionals, but with a new baby it’s not always feasible. So doing them my self is the next best thing. Painting your nails can take some patients that not everyone has, including me most days. This is why a Quick Dry Topcoat will help from smudging your nails because you can’t wait any longer for them to dry (please tell me I’m not alone). Seche Vite is the one that I use and will highly recommend you to get it. It’s available at Ulta but, I’ve found it on Amazon.com around $5.00. Now on to favorite polishes right now.
1. Essie French Affair- The whole French Affair is beautiful, I believe it’s the newest collection out right now. It’s a light pink color, but not sheer. Most pinks I find are more sheer, so you have to do a couple of coats, this one is not. You can do 2 coats and be fine. Light pink is a color that you can wear everyday no matter what you’re wearing, a great neutral polish.
2. MAC Coconut Ice- This a light coral color that’s perfect for spring. I brought this color last year so I’m not sure if they still have it, but I love it. Coral is such a popular color this year for spring, and I’m totally loving it. This is more of a subtle coral and not as bright as it normally is. I wear this shad all the time and love the way it looks. The only thing is I’m not crazy about MAC nail polish, I’m not sure if it’s the formula or what. They are quite costly as well.
3. Essie Carousel Coral- Yes, another coral. I told you I was loving coral. This is another shade that I’ve had for a while, but now that spring is here I’ m all about using it again. This is more vibrant than Coconut Ice and I think I like this one much better. Sometimes you just want a bright color on your nails and this is one that I love.
4. Sinful Colors Savage- This is a drugstore brand, that I purchased at Rite Aid. The color I say is a greenish blue, like a dark turquoise. I saw it the other day and it really caught my eye. Its part of their new Lone Star collection which had some really cute colors. The best part about this brand is they only cost around $3.00, what a steal. I have other colors from this company that I like, and they have a bunch of colors at Rite Aid. So thumbs up for Sinful Colors.
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple- Perhaps I have a thing for Essie polish. This is a fun mint green color, almost the color of a Tiffany’s box. It’s such a spring color, you can just look at it and think spring. Maybe because it’s a pastel color and people always wear pastels in spring. Anyway, I love this color on my toes, that’s what I’m wearing now.
6. Maybelline Beach Plum- This was a limited edition color that I got on sale and absolutely love it. It’s a purple color, but not too dark. It’s more in the middle is we are talking about darkness. Not light and not dark, shall we say Barney purple. I love mixing it with a purple glitter polish on 1 nail, it looks so amazing. Yes, so amazing I’m wearing it now!
Ok gals and guys that’s all of them, my 6 favorite nail polish colors. Hope you liked them, please share your favorites. Now its adult time. We’re dog sitting for my mother-in-law, so we have 2 dogs. It’s a lot of work to have 2 dogs and a baby, I’m pooped! I had the best 1st Mother’s Day ever! Bobby and the baby made me my favorite breakfast, french toast and bacon. It was so yummy! They brought me the prettiest roses and we went on a picnic in a park. It was a wonderful day, spent with my two boys. I hope you all day a wonderful Mother’s Day and are having a great week.
I started doing YouTube videos again so please go and check them out! Make sure you subscribe, it would mean so much to me!